Meet Dr. Dominic Sabatini
Dr. Dominic Sabatini is one of the leading implant, cosmetic, neuromuscular and restorative dentists in our area. Some of the dental care services provided by Dr. Sabatini include implant dentistry, family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry procedures, porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, and restorative procedures such as dental bridges. He is the first in our area to utilize the Prettau® Implant Screw Retained Bridge.
As a State College and Pittsburgh, PA dentist, Dr. Sabatini has been serving Centre County and the Central Pennsylvania region since 2000. His clients travel from Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Altoona, Pittsburgh, West Virgina and beyond to work with a dentist of Dr. Sabatini's expertise. You will not find a better cosmetic or neuromuscular dentist anywhere in Pennsylvania.
He has placed and restored thousands of dental implants with the highest success rate and has received numerous awards for his skill as an implant and cosmetic dentist. Dr. Sabatini is the first in the area to perform the surgical aspects of the Prettau® Implant Bridge protocol.
Dr. Sabatini's Continuing Education
Post Graduate Continuing Education:
- PRETTAU® DENTAL IMPLANT BRIDGE TRAINING
- Carl Misch Implant Surgical Program: BONE GRAFTING, SINUS LIFT, IMPLANT PLACEMENT
- LAS VEGAS INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED DENTAL STUDIES: ADVANCED COSMETIC TRAINING, NEUROMUSCULAR TMJ/HEADACHE TRAINING, ADVANCED IMPLANT AND BONE GRAFTING TRAINING, Advanced K-7 Training
- PRODUCTIVE DENTAL ACADEMY COACHING PROGRAM
- CEREC® Training: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Training
- CEREC® 4.0 Biogeneric Software Training
- INVISALIGN® TRAINING
- Dr. Clayton Chan, Occlusion Connections, Las Vegas, NV: Neuromuscular Treatment Planning
- Dr. Clayton Chan, Occlusion Connections, Las Vegas, NV: Neuromuscular Bite Refinement and Advanced K-7 Practicum