Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisible Braces can certainly help. It's successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. In fact, an Invisalign Certified Dentist can use clear aligners in just about any treatment plan.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the Next Generation in "Invisible Orthodontics"
Invisalign is the advanced way to straighten teeth and improve smiles. Using the latest medical imaging technologies, Invisalign manufacturers precision polymer aligners that rapidly straighten teeth.
Using a precise 3 dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, Invisalign crafts personalized aligners for each patient. Each aligner is worn for 3 weeks, and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and on special occasions. During wear, the patient's teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the process depends on the patient's specific situation and the results the patient wants to achieve.
Invisalign aligners are:
• Clear - most people won't even know you're wearing them
• Comfortable - Invisalign aligners have a smooth surface that is gentle in your mouth
• Removable - take them out to eat or brush, then put them back in again
• Hygienic - smooth surfaces stay cleaner than other plastic aligners
• Affordable - in most cases, the cost is comparable to metal braces
• Fast - treatment time is comparable and in many cases less than that of traditional braces
• Convenient - whether you're a singer, musician, or just going on a first date, you'll love Invisalign aligners
Who does Invisalign work for?.
People aren't born with perfect teeth. For many patients, Invisalign creates that beautiful smile. Here are some of the common orthodontic conditions that Invisalign treats:
• Crowding - teeth are too close together
• Spacing - gaps between teeth
• Overbite/Overjet - front teeth stick out
• Underbite - lower teeth stick out
• Crossbite - upper and lower teeth are out of alignment
• Openbite - space appears between surfaces of upper and lower teeth during bite
• Misplaced midline - center lines of upper and lower teeth don't align
Invisalign is the ideal solution in many such cases. And while Invisalign works for most orthodontic problems, only a trained Invisalign orthodontist or dentist can tell you if this revolutionary product will work for you.
Why are straight teeth important?
Never underestimate the power of a nice smile. A nice smile is not only beautiful, it also promotes good health.
Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, and that aids in proper digestion
Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, and that avoids excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
The social benefits of a beautiful smile are also important:
• Confidence - in job interviews, public speaking and personal relationships.
• Clearer speech - teeth play an important role in your ability to speak
How does Invisalign compare with other invisible orthodontic systems?
When it comes to creating beautiful smiles, Invisalign is the clear winner. Invisalign aligners:
• Are clearer - Invisalign aligners are the "clearest" on the market.
• Stay clearer - Invisalign aligners do not "cloud" during treatment.
• Are more hygienic - the smooth surface of Invisalign aligners has no ridges to trap bacteria, and is easier to clean.
• Are more comfortable - Invisalign's revolutionary manufacturing process creates the most precise aligners on the market today, ensuring the most accurate fit.
Invisalign is setting the pace for orthodontic technology. Invisalign offers your orthodontist or dentist the most advanced method of straightening teeth on the market today. This translates into customized aligners made just for you, offering you the best fit--and the best results--possible.
The concept behind Invisalign has been around since the 1940s. Back then, it was envisioned that a series of "positioners" could be utilized to move teeth, much in the same way traditional orthodontic braces do. Today, technology has caught up with this revolutionary vision, and Invisalign has perfected the process. Using our proprietary software, your orthodontist or dentist can track your treatment progress. With the software, your doctor is given unprecedented control over your treatment - something that no other method of "invisible orthodontics" can match.
Invisalign technology ensures:
• A superior fit - Invisalign aligners are manufactured in exacting detail to match your personal dental profile
• Better results - Our software allows your doctor to move teeth virtually in a precise 3-D re-creation of your mouth, so that adjustments may be made to your treatment while it is in progress.
• Rapid Treatment - Treatment with Invisalign aligners can be weeks or even months shorter than other alternatives.